Consumption of pesticides in fruit and vegetable crop applications is likely to sustain modest CAGRs of 5.66% over the 2015-2020 analysis period. The global market value would reach USD 23185.64 million by 2020 from USD XX million in 2015.
Request sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/221916
Fruits and vegetables based pesticides are the second largest segment of the crop-based pesticides, accounting for nearly XX% share of the crop-based pesticides market. Fungicides were the largest segment among herbicides, insecticides and other chemicals and the same will remain the largest by 2020. Maximum no. of pesticides are used in Banana and due to monoculturing, fruit get affected by many fungal diseases. Among vegetables, potatoes have the maximum global production of 376 Million tons and the vegetable also accounts for maximum pesticide use. Fungicides forms the largest category of chemicals used under this segment, followed by insecticides.
Asia-Pacific and Latin America are slated to emerge as the fastest growing markets for pesticides in fruit and vegetable crop applications, while North America and Europe would lag behind in this area. Despite a general trend towards vegetarianism gaining in prominence, the Western world has yet to adopt full-fledged vegetarian diets to a large extent. In Asia-Pacific, India is home to the largest number of vegetarians globally, which has been a major factor in continued demand for fruits and vegetables. However, specific fruits and vegetables have been implicated in increasing sugar levels of individuals, which can have serious consequences for diabetics. This factor has played a crucial role in curbing demand for fruits and vegetables in developed regions that have a large population of such individuals.
Read more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-fruits-and-vegetables-crop-protection-market-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2017-2022
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Fruits and Vegetables Crop Protection Chemicals Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Fruits and Vegetables Crop Protection Chemicals market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/221916
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019