Iran has the biggest potential as a ‚newcomer‘ to global fresh produce markets. Iran already is the largest producer of pistachios – it has the potential of becoming a leading exporter of grapes, citrus, vegetables and a variety of dried fruit and nuts. The Iranian industry will need to invest heavily in technology, infrastructure, crop protection and human resources. AgroPress has created a network of partners, readers and subscribers in Iran in the last 35 years with hundreds of visits and collaborations.
Our Iran special edition is designed to inform the Iranian agriculture about technological and business solutions that will help the country to be in a leading position. It is an invaluable guide for Iranian industry professionals to make the right choices for the future.
• Potential Iran: The biggest chances and challenges.
• How fast (or slow) will the fresh produce and nut sector in Iran evolve?
• Who is who in fresh fruit, vegetables and nuts in Iran?
The important players in the private and government sector
• Infrastructure in Iran: What will happen to ports, roads, storage,
• Who can help starting business with Iranian partners?
• publication date: december 1, 2016
• quantity: 8,000
• distribution: 3,200 subscribers + 1,400 direct recipients in the
Iranian fresh produce, dried fruit and nut business
• Distribution at Nutex (jan 2017) and IRAN AGRO FOOD
• languages: Farsi and English
• 120 pages of content about trends and potential of
production and export of fresh produce, dried fruit and nuts