Depending on how one counts there are more than 200 shows for the fresh produce Business in the world every year. And every year companies and institutions have to find clever on service for questions like:
1. Which industry show should I attend?
2. Where should I exhibit?
3. Which show offers the best value for money?
4. Which show has the best speakers and offers most interesting workshops?
5. Which is the right show if I am a grower, a packaging company, I logistics company, a processing machine manufacturer, and industry organization, software solutions company or a student or expert seeking a new position in the Industry?
6. Which industry show helps me understand the challengers and the solutions in the business of the future better?
The expenses for attending or exhibiting at industry shows can be very steep. At the same time you might be able to meet the right people and make the perfect match for sales or collaboration.
The Fruit World is making a great effort to offer and industry wide comparison of trade shows – with the total cost for attendees, exhibitors including costs for travel, booths, accommodation – and valuable information about matchmaking, dealmaking. Among the shows: FRUIT LOGISTICA, Fresh Summit, United Fresh, Fruit Attraction – Ifema, The London Produce Show, New York Produce Show and Conference, SIAL Paris, AgroMashov, Asiafruit, SmartFruit, WOP Dubai and many others.
The Fruit World Industry Show Guide is the only independent comparison available and it can help you make great decisions. You will learn about the pros and cons for every show, for every product, for every industry segment and for every budget. The Show guide will be included in the next edition of the FRUIT WORLD. Make sure to preorder in time, the show guide will not be available online.
The Fruit World Industry Show Guide will enable you to understand better which show can make your company, project to project more successful, which show offers interesting insights from business leaders and which show you have to go to if you are in a certain industry segment. You will also be able to make a decision about which show you can skip as a visitor or as an exhibitor for certain segments, products and services – an important tool for saving on marketing expenses. The report will feature a great comparison chart that will allow you to make smart decisions. The comparison will be available in our next print issue of the fruit world. It is available on subscription and it can be ordered here.